re: OT: Not enough server storage is avaiable to process this command

Bill,

I haven't had this problem on Windows 2000, but I've run into more times
than I care to remember under Windows NT.

My experience has been that the error "Not enough server storage is
avaiable to process this command" indicates that you've installed
something on your system that has overwritten a system DLL with an
incompatible, older version.

I've been able to fix this problem in the past by installing (or
reinstalling) the latest Windows service pack.

I'd install (or reinstall) Windows 2000 service pack 2 and see if that
fixes it for you.

Best of luck!
-- Rich