Re: TRAD Stock Slides further

I think the following data is what is going to make for their success
ultimately. There will always be insider trades where someone exits.

Company's 2001 Year-End Cash and Cash Equivalents Are $20 Million

TradeStation Group had cash and cash equivalents of $20.0 million at
December 31, 2001, as compared to $18.4 million at December 31, 2000,
approximately $3.6 million of which is currently restricted. At December 31,
2001, the company had no borrowings other than $1.4 million of capital lease
obligations.

"We expect to have sufficient cash resources to complete the planned
phase-out of our legacy software business and become a profitable
direct-access online brokerage," said David Fleischman, Chief Financial
Officer of TradeStation Group.

TradeStation 6 Platform Attracts Significant Number of New Brokerage Clients

At the end of the 2001 fourth quarter, the company had 2,127 funded
TradeStation 6 equities and futures accounts, a 154% increase over the 836
accounts the company had at the end of the 2001 third quarter, and the
company experienced the following 2001 fourth quarter daily trading results
with respect to TradeStation 6 platform equities accounts:

Trading Statistics                      Q4 01     Q3 01    % Increase
------------------                      -----     -----    ----------

Average daily trade revenue            $50,427   $20,486       146%
Average daily revenue trades             2,177       684       218%
Average daily share volume           2,590,000   873,000       197%

"In spite of the continuation of a bear market and perhaps the worst growth
statistics ever experienced by the online brokerage industry, we grew our
new TradeStation 6 client base significantly in the 2001 fourth quarter,"
said Bill Cruz, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO of TradeStation Group. "This growth,
in these times, shows the immense drawing power and value of TradeStation 6
to the active trader market."

TradeStation 6 Platform Customer Account Metrics Among the Best in the
Industry

Brokerage clients using the TradeStation 6 platform generated the following
customer account metrics in the 2001 fourth quarter:

Customer Account Metrics

Annualized average revenue per account      $11,031
Annualized trades per account                   476
Average assets per account                  $91,262

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ