Re: Sentiment Signal

Jdev02:

>The indicator plots on my charts correctly but I can't seem to be
>able to get my signal to recognize the indicator.

Looks to me like a scaling problem.  Your WillSentiment18 will have
values ranging from 0 to 1, yet your signal tests if it's less than
35.  It will always be less than 35.  You need to compare it to 0.35
or multiply your WillSentiment result by 100.

>X = IFF (H - L <> 0,H - L,1) ;
>If Length > 0 Then
>WillSentiment18 = Average( (c - l)/x,18)
[snip]
>{{{ Signal }}}
>If WillSentiment(18)[5] < 35  and SlowK(10) crosses over 60
[snip]

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com