Re: Pre-Paid Legal

I have had Pre-Paid Legal since 1995 and I can attest to the fact that
sometimes you get good legal advice and sometimes you get useless advice
from their lawyers. The attorney's that work for the law firm you are
assigned to in your state are not the cream of the crop. Still, I have used
their services on a regular basis and I wouldn't go without it.

Best Regards,
John Theo