building a symbol list.

I would like to build a list of 30 commodities, each with data1,data2,
and data3. The BigDollar is stored in data2 so I don't really need to
have the symbol stored in the Sym universe. All files are ascii.

Once the list is created and remembered by TS200i then I can select some
or all of the commodities out of that list and chart them or back test
them. This is how the old System Writer package worked except that the
selection process was called "tagging".

If someone can show me how to set up this list then I would be willing
to pay for the service.

thanks,
Robin
rcotten@xxxxxxxxxxxx