From: "Bruin" <tss@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 12:23 PM
Subject: Chart Flickering

: Hi Group,
:
: Does anyone know how to fix the following:
: I've TS 2000i, and e-signal data feed (CME minis and CBOT) exchanges
: My charts and mouse flickers when I'm displaying Bonds (ZB M2)
: and Notes (ZN M2) data only. It is difficult to work with lines text and
: etc.
: due to constant flickering. Is this problem related to fractions prices?
: Help please.
:
: Bill
: