Missed Digests / Mike's Email Address

Dear List,

I have not received the digest for like three days in a row up till
now. It then dawned on me to check the archives and indeed I have
missed a lot. Can a kind soul please send me some of these immediate
past digests? Thanks! If I remember correctly, I last saw Digest #105
or thereabout.

Mike (of the continuous contracts data file applications suite fame), I
am keen, so please send me an email, as I am of course unable to pick
up your email address from the archives.

Regards,

Ola.