Re[2]: More Robust OddBall

Hello DH,

I too have had mixed results substituting SP cash for futures, to the
point that I don't even try it.  Howver, you example about the open
being = to close of previous day is a quirk of Q.Chart.  My other data
feeds are not like that.  You can get around it by using 405 min
charts and I think you will see a real opening value.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx