Re: File Help

ndtrader wrote:
>FYI, Bullseye was not referring to Omega, but to himself.  I think he
>sold/sells a package of indicators and systems.  The cracking programs crack
>protected ELA's, not TradeStation itself.

Yes, others corrected me on that point.

In my view, cracking is right or wrong depending on the purpose.

It's nice to have the ability to open a black box, and I do it
myself occasionally for my own personal use, just as I copy CDs for
personal use.  The vendor isn't affected in the least.  Piracy,
however, is another matter.

-Alex