Re: Re[2]: Advance-Decline data

Jim:

>What I'm wondering is if OB could be even better with a
>tigher definition of what an "issue" is.

I'm wondering if a narrower definition of breadth
could make it worse.

>>>He does suggest that because
>>>   these "bastard" issues (my term) have low volume, that advancing/
>>>   declining volume may be a better alternative.

It's a simple matter to test his theory: just replace ADV with UVOL.
Folks have contacted me privatly saying they have "much better" results
using a narrower definition of breadth in systems or methods
other than OddBall. I don't doubt it, but OddBall offers a simple
apples to apples test for various "data2 breadth" inputs with code
we all share. Thanks Mark!

BW