Re: Referencing DAILY data on an INTRA-DAY Chart?

> OpenD, HighD, LowD, and CloseD are helpful, but I beleive
> they can only be referenced 10 days back.

No, you can refer up to 50 days back.

> if date <> date[1] then begin
>     value1 = DMICustom(HighD(1), LowD(1), CloseD(1), 14);
>     <other calcs>
> end;
> plot1(value1, "DMI_Daily");
>
> This doesn't seem to work.

Is this in TS4?  That code won't work in TS4 because of a bug in the
TS4 declaration of the HighD/LowD/etc functions.  They MUST be called
on every bar to work properly, so they SHOULD be declared as Series
functions (and they are in TS2k).  In TS4 you could do something like

HiD = HighD(1);
LoD = LowD(1);
ClsD = CloseD(1);
if Date <> Date[1] then begin