Re: backtesting whilst running TS live

In my experience - on WindowsXP, the likelihood is
rather low.  And you might have to anyway - has anyone
else found that if you load the data with Last Day set
to a date in the past, disconnect from the datafeed,
and then reopen the workspace, you get the most recent
tick on the right side of the chart?  Obviously this
creates a gap that renders your test useless.

This seems to happen with most electronic contracts.
Before the most recent release, there was a some
combination of "Save" and "Disconnect" actions that
helped getting rid of it.  I forget the combination
now, because in the new release it doesn't help
anyway.  TS support has only had to say, "We'll fix it
in the next release", otherwise mum on when this might
be coming.

Alexei Vinogradov