Managing more data on Tradestation

Hello everybody.

I need to build an indicator filtering many stocks.
Is there any chance to make it  on TS  without inserting each stock as
data2,data3 and so on?

Ex:
Indicator is made adding the close of 5 stocks.
Data1 is the market where to apply the indicator

so on EasyLanguage I can write:

Ind=close of data2+close of data3+close of data4+close of data5+close of
data6;

This is easy if I have only 5 stocks.What if the stocks are 50 ?????

How can I make the same thing just making reference at the code of each
stock but NOT inserting as datas on TS ?

Ex:

Ind=close of (Yahoo code)+close of (Microsoft code)+close of (Amgen

Any suggestions ??

Tks to you all

Max Scorpio
(Italy)