Data Request TICK & TRIN Daily and Intraday

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone would have historical Tick and Trin daily data in
ASCII format for both the NYSE and Nasdaq.  I recently reformated my machine
and stupid me forgot to back it up and lost the data I had collected.  I
would also be interested in intraday files of the Tick and TRIN.  Any amount
of history is better than what I have now, which is only a few days.

I have looked for sources of this data and can't seem to find it anywhere.
Any suggestions on that front would also be helpful.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian