Re: EL question

It also occurs to me that you could just use
open next bar on a daily system and/or run
code on an intraday system (data2) and use
the NextOpen.dll to enter the trade on the
daily (data1) "open next bar." I forget all
the details, but the NextOpen.dll (was that
Kimberly's?), allows you to mix multiple data
streams with "open next bar" code.

BW