Re: Making a Continous Data File

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Making a Continous Data File
  • From: "Ray Gurke" <Ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:02:10 -0800

List...  After digging through my Omega archive, I tried contacting "Mike"
at the email address below, but just get a bounced "undeliverable" message.
Mike (or anyone who may know Mike's current email address).. if you're still
out there, would you please email me privately.

Thanks,

Ray Gurke
ray@xxxxxxxxx