Re: Re[2]: Posting trades from Safir on his site is bogus

>good point, Fred.  that was only a year ago.

On Fri, 12 May 2000 14:08:17 -0700, <tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:.....

Actually it was about two years ago (thanks Fred), but who cares.
I'll rephrase "old timers" to those who've been around more than a
a few months. Moreover, I'm not fair to TraderGirl: misguided as
she may have been she was interesting and very bright. The analogous
point was that she was an anonymous list newbie who wanted everyone's code
for free.

BW