RE: Installation Problems ProsSuite 2000i

Since years there is an error at the installation script for 2000i software
happens to most of the European windows (german, France, Italy)
follow the hints at

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID=
662

If you run Italy or France windows it's necessary to change country settings
close to US standard means MM/TT/YY and time to 10:30

You can avoid any problem by choosing a US Windows version

Kind Regards

Jo Haas
Tradersworld
Software & Support für den professionellen Anleger
http://www.tradersworld.net

Unsere nächsten Seminar Termine
23/24.März EasyLanguage Frankfurt
12/23 April Intensiv Workshop Tradestation / EasyLanguage
20/21 April Handelssysteme Risk/Money Management Frankfurt
weiter Infos unter http://www.tradersworld.net/events