RE: new list suggestions

Please forgive me, but I only announced a newsletter issue here and replied to
some comments that deviated from the original topic - to my surprise-, itself
asking no discussion.
I also do not have so much time to spend on this matter.

What you currently see here is a form of sporadic Omega List good old days (
flames war where I often have been involved).
Do not worry, this is a temporary issue that will end itself very soon.

Wait the next newsletter announcement in  one month or so.
I will probably avoid the Oddball syndrom in it.

PO