changing the sesssions tab in global server

Hello everyone,

A while back I asked the list about the nuance of
changing a symbol from day session hours to all
session hours in TS 2000i. It can be a real hastle,
when you want to see how your system performs on each
of these settings, by manually inserting the night
session and then deleting the night session. I was
playing with this the other day and I kind of
discovered something. Normally when you are including
all sessions, every other box on the list of sessions
is checked with a check mark. Well, I tried checking
all of the buttons and this seemed to get rid of the
night session very easily with out having to manually
delete each one and then reinsert each one. I thought
this would be a simple resolution to the problem, but
when I ran a system on the data, the number of trades
seemed to decrease from the normal day sesssion
settings when I manually deleted the night session. I
can't seem to find out why the results of the system
are different, when the hours of the charts look the
same. Has anyone else had any experience  with this?

Thanks,

Todd