Posting trades from Safir on his site is bogus

> Regarding proofs and the like, I have the project,
> not yet finalized, to post
> realtime Safir-X trades on the web site.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Pierre Orphelin

Nope, those Safir improved trades he puts on his site
are totally under his control and therefore too easy
to manipulate (oops, that was a bad trade, let's just
move the time forward several hours to the optimum
spot . . . )

Besides, who has the time to go check his site every
hour to see what trades have been posted just to keep
him honest ? Not me. He could post them straight to
the Omega list but that still does not satisfy the
need for long term historical backtesting.

What if his system had a month or 2 of lucky trades,
then fell flat on it's face for a year ? Only by
submitting an.els file can list members historically
backtest his code and separate the BS from the truth.

Bottom Line:

If even an old well known list member posted a message
one day and said he had made improvements to the
OddBall system, then asked you to come register at his
commercial website before he would allow you to see
those results, then you discovered it was a .exe
download, then after the download you saw that the
improvement claims were rather large and were
performed only by his own proprietary software which
he just happened to only be selling for a mere
$29,500.00 (how coincidental !, no matter how subtle
the "sell"), and he was NOT offering to share the
information in an .ela or .els how those gains were
achieved and not responding to requests for
<verifiable> list of satisfied customers already using
his products successfully . . . . he would be so
FLAMED off the list he would be licking his wounds for
years.

What is so amazing that this guy has a minority of
shameless people willing to take his side - - - are
they getting kickbacks from him ?

Pssst . . hey buddy . . . wanna buy some fuzzy navel
neurotic analysis software ??? How about a hot Rolex
???

I would suggest that the defining performance standard
of this omega list is an .ela or .els file by which
any claims of a system, strategy, or improvements
thereof can be verified by list members (while one can
argue the performance summary (.xls) is the defining
standard I insist that it is too easy for the
unscrupulous to tamper with).

If no .ela. or .els is furnished then there is a high
probability that the system vendor's product or
improvement is tailor made for fools chasing a pot of
gold at the end of the rainbow.

Please don't make that costly mistake.

P.T. Barnum was right.