RE: SirTrade File unzips to 130 files all over your harddrive ?

This is correct.
The problem is that we do not provide the Sirtrade2000 software for trial
purposes.
The tests may be done with Safir-X that aso has backtesting capabilities ( the
results are of course the same than in TS with Sirtrade2000, but do not allow
realtime trading).

>Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm