RE: SirTrade File unzips to 130 files all over your harddrive ?

The Safir-XP user manual has been rewritten in plain english, supervised by a
native.
The web site will be too, but later when the various Safir-Xn versions will be
available.
Sub webs will be available as this one is now too complex (> 20mB)
It's not really a money cost, but rather a time problem, as I prefer to keep the
maintenance of the web site for myself.

An other solution is to start to learn french, a beautiful and powerful language
(like C++ vs EL, just kidding).

PO