RE: Re[2]: Sirtrade Intl. Trading system newsletter Issue #2...

Pierre-

All of your claims are likely true and you probably meant no harm to anyone
-- But please take a moment to look at the result of your efforts!

How much trouble would it have been to use a ZIP file (or provide it as an
alternative) and include a couple of lines of instructions explaining how
to use WinZip?  Do you really wish to deal with people who either don't
know --or aren't willing to learn-- how simple it is to un-Zip a file?

Assuming you're a Programmer, you should have known in advance that an EXE
file would stir up a storm of controversy and cause at least the heavy
degree of suspicion that your efforts have already made evident.

In my case, it's unlikely that I would have any need for whatever it is
that you're promoting-- but, under more sensible circumstances-- I would be
willing to take a look at it and and see whatever it is that you're
attempting to offer and possibly pass it along to others if the safety
issue did not raise a major concern.

With many years experience working with computers and the Internet, I
simply won't take the risk that a completely unnecessary EXE file might
cause the amount of damage that it obviously could --  Anyone with a
Kindergarten level certificate in computer security would do the same --

It's simply amazing that you don't see the relevance --