RE: EOD indicators in intraday system...

This, of course, is not good if you are using a long term daily
average....like 50 days.
Thus, for 15 minute bars as data1, the true "maxbarsback" is over 1400 !!

Another approach is to employe "synthetic daily bars" stored into an array.
This has 2 advantages and one large disadvantage:
+ no maxbarsback distortion
+ no messy 2 symbols in a chart set-up; no data2 requirement
- any indicator/function must be modified to be able to address the daily
data array