RE: EOD indicators in intraday system...

At the moment I'm sitting in a hotel room in Australia looking at high
packet losses upstream from the server hosting www.traders2traders.com. The
site is up, but unfortunately Yipes' network is very impaired. I understand
it will improve by Saturday morning. Sorry, I'm unable to change the routing
remotely. I simply didn't anticipate "this."

Colin West