CPU

Apart from altering the settings for ntvdm in task manager or opening the
statuslog in the server has anybody come up with a solution to manage ts4's
real-time hogging of the cpu ?  It became more of an issue going from
satellite to dynastore and now my pc's behaving as though I'm using windows
3.1. As though theres not enough ram, which incidentally is not the problem
as I have plenty of that.  Surely there must be some freeware which can help
you combat hog software - like a cpu management facility ?