RE: RamBooster

Before you invest in RamBooster, if you haven't already. I saw some reviews
on cnet.com about this and other ram tools. If my memory serves me
correctly, they indicated that ram tools tend to do a lot of thrashing of
memory to keep things cleared out. Which may or may not be a good thing.

Of course it depends on the reason you want the tool installed in the first
place.

Do you have a lot of programs that you are starting up and stopping over
short periods of time that require memory be available?

Having things in memory, especially if you have a lot of it may not require
a ram tool. (Why get it out of memory when you have a lot of it to begin
with? Looks like you have 750mbytes? That's a lot!)

I would go to "taskManager" and see if I have "used up" my memory. (Look
under the "performance" tab, total vs available.) If I haven't, then I don't
have a reason to have it swapping memory out to disc. Accessing memory to
execute a program versus accessing disc to execute a program is
significantly different.

Just my two cents worth!

Dennis Todd