From: Todd Hoff [mailto:gatrboots@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: maandag 11 maart 2002 19:09
To: Omega forum posting
Subject: when did NQ begin trading?

Hello everyone,

I am having problems with backtesting the nq on old
data from late 1999 to mid year 2000. My system tests
out pretty good on year 2001 and late 2000, but seems
to perform bad on late 1999 and early 2000. I am
wondering if it is because of lack of volume and
liquidity when the nq first started trading back then.
Has anyone else experienced this with your backtesting
of the nq? When did the nq first start trading?
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd