Re: Rollover Orders

I trade a long term trend system (Same system for 3+ years) I do a lot of
rolloever orders.

All my orders are MOCs. In my experience spead orders will have slightly
better fills than 2 separate orders.
The only way to measure is experience. I have kept very accurate records of
my slippage on fills (easy to do since all my orders are MOC or MOO).

I started using LeoWeb a few months ago. I was hesitant since I had been
getting very reasonable fills with my live broker for several years. I have
been pleasantly surprised at the good fills I have been getting with Leo.
Better than the live broker I think. Plus the commission is cheaper. And the
live broker is there for problems.

Over 300 real money trades over the last 3 years, my average slippage is
$7.74 per contract each way. This includes a few horrible ones > $100 each
way. But they are very rare. A lot of the time I get the settlement price,
occasionally even better. This averages out the real bad ones.

I trade the major currencies, short IRates, including FF, some grains
including RR, and SB, SI.

SH