EOD options data source for OptionStation

I have been trading futures for a few years now using CSI Unfair Advantage
for EOD data and I am looking to start trading options as well.  I run
Prosuite 2000i (Tradestation and Optionstation).

Any suggestions on good EOD options data sources?  I understand CSI provide
options data but have no idea how good they are.  I will mainly be trading
futures options but may also get in to stock options.

I am from New Zealand, but trade North American futures thru Xpresstrade and
the options data I need is for North American contracts - compatible with
Optionstation.

Feedback appreciated
Brian