Tradestation 4.0 Server collapsed - please help

Hi group,
I have a problem with my Tradestation 4.0 server.
While I was importing data this morning it collapsed
and gave the following error:
"CTREEE error: EQLREC: (30) drn exceeds logical end of
drive
Dump: file 0, isam_fil 0, isam_err 30, uerr_cod 30,
sysiocod 0 (c:\src\or_serv\server40\intraget.c-line
560)"
When I tried to restore the tick file it gave me this
error:
"The backup tick file was not restored. The current
tick file was not overwritten.
Unable to open c:\omega\server\sig\40sig.old"
Please help me to restore my data.
Thanks,
John