Re: How do I actually trade a mechanical system over real contracts ?

Thanks to all who have replied to my questions.

I think I understand a bit more now, however, a practical example of a real
situation would be most welcome.

If there is a private trader or a system trader from a broking company like
TradeCenter or Striker out there who has had to deal with this situation
(trading a longer-term system with signal entry and exit spanning 2
contracts), could they please post the relevant contract data together with
their signals and rollover.

I realise this is an imposition, but I think it will be very useful for many
beginners like myself.

Thanks again,

yc