Data Allign Problem in TS6??

OK, I'm not making this up... 2nd time today this has happened...

Was examing two multi-data systems, one on ND chart, one on SP chart, in TS
6.0

Both use $ADV, $DEC and $TICK ($ADVQ, $DECLQ, and $TIKQ for ND system).

Now, once on each system, I had added a second system for study... no change
in data... just a simple shutting off of the old signal, and turning on the
new one, then back to the old signal when I'm done messing around.

Whammo... suddenly total flake out results from original system. I mean
crappy, weird Equity curves and stats.. no longer the same as before.

Deleted the newer signal entirely... same result. No code changes on
original signal.

Did change the Intervals a bit... hmmm... but set them back as they should
be for original system.

Sooo... I look at the format for each symbol, and I see strange stuff like
$ADV now trades between 6am and 4pm (I'm still not making this up here... ).
In fact, data2 through data4 is afflicted exactly the same way. Data1 is
normal.

Natural hours bars are checked off, but have always been checked off.

If I try a new chart and just plot $ADV, it's properties are back to
normal... 9:30 - 4:00.

I'm just sooo happy to be finding all these wee little "things" in the last
few months that make this platform such a pinnacle of precision.

I mean Ben Franklin would have been electrocuted using TS to predict
lightening...

Any other incidents or similar tales like this out there? Sorry for the
rant... again... ;-p

Best regards,

Gene Pope