Re: Problem Importing into GS

 (1)
 Don't know how different TS2000i is in this respect, but had this problem
 when I was trying to import $TICKI from *.omz files into GS. Support sent
an
 updated translator.mdb after which it worked. I then realised I was missing
 other symbols and asked about the MDB update process and was told there
were
 no plans but I could update the MDBs myself with Access.

 Two problems:

 a. there is no documentation - I can't see how translator.mdb and
 universe.mdb interact and there are other dependencies within the database.
Making changes without guidance looks dangerous.

 b. I was concerned whether the GS would be able to read an MDB updated with
 the Access2000 I have installed (presumably the GS is based on Access97).

Are we dependent on updates from omega. Has anyone grappled with this?