Blank Strategy Report Again

Hello,

I have TS2ki build 822 and I have lost my Strategy Report. I looked in the
archives and found some references to vcf132.ocx. I found build 3.1.2.3 on
the web and unregistered the older version that I had and registered the new
one, but it did not help. Does anyone have a newer version that they could
send?

I also found that changing msg.xls and pmieod5.xls could help with this
problem. Could someone with good copies please send them to me?

Has anyone found another solution, short of installing again, for this
problem? I would like to hear it if you have.

Regards,
Dana