Re: off topic -- killing internet pop-ups

> I also use Pop-up stopper.  Its free and works well,

I haven't tried Pop-up Stopper yet, but I've been nervous about tools
that automagically determine that a particular window is a popup.
Seems like it would be hard to distinguish ad popups from desired
popups, but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I've been using a very simple freeware tool called "Pow!" from
AnalogX Software.  Pow! runs in your systray and looks for windows
with specific titles.  If you get a new ad popup, you tell Pow! and
it kills it.  Any future popups with that same title are killed
automatically.   This works well for most ad popups.

Gary