daily vs weekly data questions.

I'm building ascii files to load into TS. Data1 will be daily OHLCVI;
data2 will be several fundamental indexes but also with a daily date.
Data3 will be Weekly OHLCVI.  So data3 will be 1/5 the size of data1 and
data2.

Q1: Will this work with both data1 and data2 being daily files and data3
being weekly? Or do I have to make data2 the weekly and omit the 3rd
file?

Q2: On Good Friday the cotton market is closed. Let's say the date is
03/29. Since there will not be a daily data for the 29th should I date
the weekly file on 03/28 (Thu) or date it 03/29 so it will end of Fri
like the other bars in the file? Or does it matter?

Q3: Let's say it is Wed of this week and the last Weekly record is as of
last Fri and dated as such. When I reference the weekly file in TS will
it show a date of this Wed or last Fri? It seems like in System Writer
the bar was advanced up to today.

Thanks for the help. One day I'll be able to provide some answers every
now and then instead of only providing questions.

Robin