From: Paul Cote [mailto:pfcote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 7:10 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem Loading TS2000i on Win ME

Anyone know how to fix this one?
Doing a clean load of my two year old TS2000i CD on a
windows ME machine and the install program keeps trying
to install MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components) on the
machine even though I already have 2.5 on the computer which is
the latest version.  The install program just keeps trying to
load and reboot and load and reboot etc.  After about 5 cycles
I got a bit suspicious and figured I would ask the experts on
this list for an opinion. (I dread the TS customer care route.)
As always thanks for your help!

Regards
Paul