Re: TS6 and Futures

Are you sure? I was told their futures order placing & routing was not
fully integrated yet. They were to integrat TS6 with some order routing
platform, be it PATSystems? Are they finished? I doubt!

Besides, does equity/index options get ready for online trading? They have
said "We expect to add the ability to trade options through the TradeStation
Platform soon." for quite a long time. More than one year I think.

And will TradeStation Securities reflect the "47% rate cut" on Island ECN
fee
with is effect on 1 March, i.e. today. I think the .0025 should be cut at
least
to .0019, effect immediately.