Re: O-Fund 1 to 14 March 02

My components for the next round, as randomly picked out of my lucky business
card box are:

Long April Cattle
Long May Cotton
Long May Crude Oil
Short June Canadian Dollar

Regards,

John J. Lothian

In a message dated 2/28/02 8:54:01 PM Central Standard Time,
burgett@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My Components for next round

 L - ES M2
 S - NQ M2
 S - NQ M2
 L - TY M2

 The 2 x NQ by 1 x ES inter market spread margin = $5719.00
 TY margin = $1890.00
 Total component margin = $7609.00
 If this were a X-Fund the margin = $3805.00

 Regards,
 Barry Viljoen

 This information is for educational purpose only and no warranties are given
nor implied.
 The Material gathered is believed to be reliable, however no guarantee to
its accuracy is made.
 Information contained herein should not be considered as a solicitation or a
recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options, or commodities.