Re: You Should Have Got a DELL, Dude

> Hello MRMXYPTLK, - How are you?
> By the way what is your << MoRe MaX YPee TaLK >> stands for, dude?

Actually he's missing a "z".  It's Mr. Myxzptlk -- he was a nasty little
imp that troubled Superman from time to time.

That's almost as obscure as Joe Bfstplk.  :-)

Anyway, back to the original question:  I recently built a system too.  I'd
planned to buy one from Dell, but then I saw Dell's price was roughly 2-3x
what it would cost me to build an equivalent system.  I figured what the
heck, I wanted to get more familiar with my PC "under the hood" anyway, and
this way I got to select **exactly** the components I wanted.

I don't have Dell's support contract this way, but hell, I could buy a
SECOND backup PC for less than what Dell's system would cost.

Gary