esignal victory

Hello ,

Mr. Brown,

Thank you for the notice. We had a difficult time finding the time
stamp problem today but after a lengthy search, we finally found 2 of
our servers were not correctly synchronized with our Network and were
2-3 minutes fast. We checked over 160+ servers and all appears OK
now. We plan to create a system check that can automatically scan for
the correct time on each server so we can avoid a problem like this
in the future.

If you ever see this problem reoccur, please include your username or
account # with your correspondence. That would have enabled us to
look up your connection history and find the faulty server in a
matter of minutes.

Sorry about the problems and thanks again for helping us solve it.

Scott J.
eSignal Support

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown