Re: ADSL modems : How to get a good one for financial data flow ?

Hello  Ian,

IM> I have no idea, what specifications are best for DATA flow, please advise. What
IM> should my questions be, how do I compare apples with apples ?

i have two westel one new in the box and a fujitsu i would be happy to
sell.  i got a t1 and don't need them anymore.

mark

ps  i  have  one  more  a  motorlola cyber curfer pro which has no mac
address all the others above do have mac addresses.

wanna  move  em  out! also have a 128isdn ascend pipeline 75 for sale,
all  above  guaranteed  perfect and asking about half of retail, i pay
shipping.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com