Re: Almost afraid to ask

I got a trial sub to Esignal for a month (no longer active - just expired)
and DS for Esignal to run TS4. While the DS component made the whole
platform more stable than DS for Quote.com recovering from i-net
disconnects and reconnects, poor Esignal data made the overall situation
bad.. I had to download intraday data to replace the mucked up data from
Esignal's internal server switching (you'll see it as bad time ticks...and
I'm not talking about the infamous 2-3 minute AHEAD Esignal server timing
error just fixed yesterday after a month of hammering on them) and holes in
intraday data from data downloads. Also, try downloading one symbol's one
day intraday history 10 times and compare the tick counts...they vary all
over the place...by several thousand or more. I had to compare Esignal with
BMI and Qcom to insure that I got all the ticks and no data holes to
maintain data integrity. I only had 14 symbols to maintain...try that daily
on a 500 symbol portfolio! Small wonder people are getting fed up and
moving to TS6! The data upkeep was insufferable and I will not go back
unless they clean up their data act first.

Bilo is correct: if you can't trust your data, then you can't trust your
trading.

MT