Re[2]: Plotting emini Volume with TS2000i and eSignal

Hello multitrak,

What you suggest results in tick volume I think.  don't know but I
took the question to be directed at contract volume.  This is/was the
source of hassles betw TS and DTN--DTN sending the data, TS having no
way to incorporate it.  Am I correct in that?

mwan> This is for TS4 - Format - Price Data - Settings - Volume - click on Trade
mwan> volume - OK  Is there something similar in TS2K?

mwan> MT

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx