Re: Esignal

I agree with Bob.  I communicate with several other traders during the
day with various feeds other than e-signal, and they all were delayed
during the morning session till about 1030 cst.

As Bob points out, there is a Globex feed which goes to IB and a retail
feed which goes to all the quote providers.  The latter of the two is
what fell behind.

Regards.