Re: E-signal

This was the message sent out by PFG re: data feed problems on 2/26/02.

Notice:

Earlier this morning, the CME's data feed was delayed to quote vendors.  The
fills that you received were real time, but the quotes you were seeing may
have not been real time depending on your data provider.  We have reviewed
the fills during this period, and the fills are good and will stand.  There
will be no adjustments because of this issue.

Please be aware this issue has not been resolved and may continue throughout
the trading day.  All orders will be filled at the real-time market price,
although your data provider may be off.

We will update you with any further information.

Please contact customer service at 888-274-2916 or 312-775-3572 with any
questions.

BEST Regards,
Amanda Henderson
Customer Service Manager