help easy language code

excuse me for the previous no-object

Hi all,
I'm a EL beginner and I can't traslate properly the following steps:
1)if movavg X cross above movavg [1] then triggerbuy{alert}=1;
2)then I wait for a new high pivot and so:
    If SwingHighBar(1,High,Strength,(Strength + 1)) = Strength then
 value1=H[Strength];
3)then I wait for a retracement, id est X bars with High lower than high
pivot, on condition that movavg is still growing;
4) if all above is true then buy at value1 stop {pivot break}

My following code (what I can do) doesn't work and it's incomplete...
,,,,
if marketposition<>1 and ma1 cross above ma1[1] then begin
triggerbuy=1;
If SwingHighBar(1,High,Strength,(Strength + 1)) = Strength then
 value1=H[Strength];
if ma1 cross under ma1[1] then triggerbuy=0;
if triggerbuy=1 Then
 buy at value1 stop;
end;