Re[2]: "Bouncing tick problem" with 2000i

I believe that problem has been with Omega products from their beginning
I don't think the bouncing ticks has anything to do with that.
Bouncing ticks is intended for use on EOD data and is a poor
substitute compared to using intraday data.
To disable the bouncing ticks use zero.
NS